Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas is over

Well, I know I promised myself that I would have a weekly post to the blog, but nothing hit me earlier in the week.  Now here it is, Christmas evening and I find myself at the keyboard.  I am hoping that everyone had a wonderful day filled with family, food and gifts. Here at the Jersey shore, I am sure many people are still displaced from Hurricane Sandy, but my wish is that they found happiness with friends or family while waiting to return to their homes. 

While cleaning my desk off this week, I came across the picture below.  It is from a special order that I did last Christmas for a family.  I think there are 3 generations of women in this picture enjoying the family flatware.  There are also 2 pictures below of orders that were placed this Christmas for families. 









So as this Christmas season draws to a close, I hope that all of our Tempest in a Teapot families are enjoying their surprises, and that everyone has a happy and healthy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment